Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Days 22 through 27 of Movember

Over the Thanksgiving Holiday I rented a car and drove to Oregon to suprise my Dad. The visit with all my family was great and I even got to see an old friend from college who I haven't seen in about 2 years. On the way up I stopped and partied in Bend, OR, which is a pretty rockin' town. Someone at that party treated me like a cop/dirty Republican because of my Mo (did I talk about how I got treated like a cop around day 15?), which I'll probably reflect on in a few days. Other than that, pretty smooth sailin'.
If you get a chance, check out my review of the Pontiac Grand Prix I drove up and why you should never buy one.

Here are all the photos:

Day 27



Day 26



Day 25



Day 24



Day 23



Day 22

Click here to make a donation!

No comments: