Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 17, 18, and 19 of Movember

Had an awesome weekend. Went to a pretty dope little house party on Friday and went to the Snowboard Expo at CalExpo in Sacramento on Sunday. It always feels great when you get a good deal on something and I did just that at CalExpo. The Zumiez employees work off of commission so this good looking girl was being real flirtatious in order to ensure she got the commission. I turned it back on her however when I told her I hadn't planned on spending so much and I could only afford to pay $160, which was about $30 less than the total cost of the already discounted snowboard jacket, pants and goggles I was holding. It took about 5 minutes for her to verify it with a supervisor and I was out the door with my brand new gear.
Anyway, here's my Movember photos and a fun little animated gif of my new fake product, MoGrow!

MoGrow ad:


Day 19



Day 18



Day 17
Please visit my original post about Movember to find out more or make a donation to support the cause.

No comments: