Monday, November 12, 2007

Days 10, 11, and 12 plus a weekend update

This weekend was pretty crazy so my internet availability was sporadic and I was unable to upload until today.

Friday night Marc and I went to Folsom Hotel (bar) to watch his friend's band Point Dexter. Folsom Hotel is a definate Cougar Den. In the first 5 minutes of being in the bar this woman who had to be at least 50 offered both of us blowjobs and told us she could show us things the younger girls we're used to could or would never do... Then she liked the side of Marc's face and almost fell over.
Then Saturday and Sunday we spent most of the day four-wheeling and hiking. It was a pretty eventful weekend, but I won't divulge for the sake of not incriminating myself or others.
On with the photos! I'm putting them in reverse order so that you can go from bottom to top to follow the progression:

Day 12


Day 11


Day 10

No comments: